PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty 1 days, 2 dives
฿7000 – ฿8000
The PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course shows you how to create videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again. You’ll learn all you need to know about selecting, maintaining and caring for your underwater video equipment. Afterwards you’ll head out for some first-hand experience in videography fundamentals, including exposure, focusing and shot sequencing techniques. Then you’ll be guided through the post dive editing process, turning your raw footage into a production masterpiece for all to see.
The purpose of the PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course is to familiarize the student with basic underwater video hardware, use, maintenance and diving techniques.
The course has four primary goals:
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to select an underwater video system based on personal preferences, budget and quality requirements.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to demonstrate safe diving practices while engaged in underwater videography.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to properly set up, maintain and disassemble a video camera, housing and lights.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to edit and produce underwater video that tells a story and demonstrates appropriate basic videography techniques and avoids basic videography errors.
Promises We Don’t Break:
- !No more than 4 people per instructor!
- Materials Including PADI Specialty Diver Manual
- All Dive Equipment Included
- Specialty Search and Recovery Certification
- Hours are flexible
- Multi language if requested (French, Spanish, German, Dutch…)
Sign up here at Siam Scuba 1 day before you would like to start the course; get a PADI Videography Manual and a brief explanation of how to use it from our Staff. During the evening you’ll read and answer some knowledge reviews that each chapter has.
09:00: Review the answers with your instructor + presentations.
12:00: Dive 1 (Dive 1 Maximum depth of 18 meters.)
15:00: Dive 2( Dive 2 Maximum depth of 18 meters.)
We have accommodation to suit all budgets, from shared rooms to bungalows with a private pool
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.