PADI Bubblemaker Experience
฿1900 – ฿2700
What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. Celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubble maker party with friends and family. It’s fun, easy and safe.
THE FUN PART
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres/ 6 feet.
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
- Also available as an open water experience (2 metres / 6 feet max. depth)
WHAT YOU LEARN
Kids get a chance to:
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
THE SCUBA GEAR YOU USE
Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature.
THE LEARNING MATERIALS YOU NEED
Ready to blow bubbles? The Bubblemaker crewpak gives kids a memento of their visit to the underwater world and is full of fun surprises. The pack includes: a kid-sized beach towel, log book, certificate, temporary tattoo emblem and the adorable and popular Bubblemaker “action figure. Adults love them, too.
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above.
- No pre-training required
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Bubblemakers can continue the adventure to complete AquaMissions during the Seal Team program. Those who are 10-14 years old can take the Junior PADI Open Water Diver course and may want to pursue other advanced kids courses.
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.