PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty – 1 day, 2 dives
฿6500 – ฿7500
In this specialty course your instructor will help hone your photography skills so you can capture even more stunning images of the corals and marine fishes you see. You will learn how to select the right camera for you, so you can continue with your photography passion after the course is complete. You will also learn the most important principles of taking pictures underwater, and some basic photo editing skills too, so you can wow your friends and family with the quality of your diving holiday snaps.
The purpose of the PADI Underwater Photographer specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater still photography. The Underwater Photographer specialty course is intended to serve as a safe and supervised introduction to underwater still photography techniques used in the underwater environment.
By the end of the course you should be able to do the following :
- Demonstrate and explain basic photographic principles, composition, including principles of exposure and focus, strobe and available light photography, camera-handling techniques, and composition.
- Select, prepare, care for and maintain underwater photographic equipment.
- Take underwater photographs that are properly composed, focused and exposed.
Promises We Don’t Break:
- !No more than 4 people per instructor!
- Materials Including PADI Specialty Diver Manual
- All Dive Equipment Included
- Specialty Underwater Photographer Certification
- Hours are flexible
- Multi language if requested (French, Spanish, German, Dutch…)
Sign up here at Siam Scuba 1 day before you would like to start the course; get a PADI Under Water Photography Manual and a brief explanation of how to use it from our Staff. During the evening you’ll read and answer some knowledge reviews that each chapter has.
09:00: Review the answers with your instructor
12:00: Dive 1st (Dive 1 Maximum depth of18 meters.)
15:00: Dive 2nd ( Dive 2 Maximum depth of 18 meters.)
We have accommodation to suit all budgets, from shared rooms to bungalows with a private pool
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.