PADI EANX Nitrox Specialty – half day or whole day, you choose!
฿4000 – ฿6000
This is PADI’s most popular specialty course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time compared to diving on regular air. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives, as you can typically get back to the water sooner and stay down longer. During the course you will learn all the benefits and safety procedures involved when diving on nitrox, including how to plan and manage your dives, track your oxygen exposure throughout the diving day, and how to correctly analyse the contents of your tank.
This Specialty is available both as a diving and non diving course, meaning you can get certified without doing any dives. Siam offers both alternatives so you can choose whether you would like to do the dives or not. The course will only take a full day if you opt to include the 2 dives, or just half a day if you decide to do the course theory only.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
Promises We Don’t Break:
- No more than 4 people per instructor!
- Materials Including PADI Specialty Book
- All Dive Equipment Included
- EANX 40 % certification
- Hours are flexible
- Multi language if requested (French, Spanish, German, Dutch…)
Sign up here at Siam 1 day before you would like to start the course; get a Enriched Air Diver Course Manual and a brief explanation of how to use it from our Staff.
Dry Course in Our Classroom :
09:00: Watching Videos
11:00: Knowledge development (theory) review & Exam with your instructor.
12:00: Dive 1st (EANX 32% Dive1)
14:00: Dive 2nd (EANX 32% Dive2)
We have accommodation to suit all budgets, from shared rooms to bungalows with a private pool
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.