Being able to night dive provides more chances to dive by adding one more scuba session per day to your menu of diving options. There’s so much to see at night that cannot be seen during daylight hours. Once you’ve tried it once, you’re sure to be hooked. In this programme your instructor will teach you how to navigate in darkness – not as scary as it sounds, we promise! You will also learn how to use additional equipment and enhanced safety procedures for diving after dark.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day.
During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
Promises We Don’t Break:
- !No more than 4 people per instructor!
- Materials Including PADI Specialty Diver Manual
- All Dive Equipment Included
- Specialty Night Diver Certification
- Hours are flexible
- Multi language if requested (French, Spanish, German, Dutch…)
Sign up here at Siam Scuba 1 day before you would like to start the course; get a PADI Night Specialty Diver Manual and a brief explanation of how to use it from our Staff.
16:00: Review the answers with your instructor
18:00: Dive 1st (Night Dive 1 Maximum depth of 16 meters.
20:30: Dive 2nd (Night Dive 2 Maximum depth of 12 meters.)
18:00: Dive 3rd (Night Dive 3 Maximum depth of 16 meters.)
We have accommodation to suit all budgets, from shared rooms to bungalows with a private pool
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.