The Deep specialty course consists of four dives over two days, and is designed to teach you how to safely plan, organise and conduct dives to a maximum depth of 40 metres. You will learn new techniques and equipment considerations to help you deal with the physiological effects and practical differences of diving to greater depths. Many of the premier dive locations in the world feature deeper dives – especially live aboard trips and special interest sites such as wrecks – so the deep specialty is a great choice if you want to expand your diving horizons. Your no decompression limits are much smaller at greater depths, so a great option is to combine this specialty with an Enriched Air Nitrox course, in order to maximise your bottom time and enjoyment.
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits.
During four deep dives with our instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures, organization, procedures, techniques, hazards and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
- Practicing navigation on deep dives
- Recording color changes at depth
- Examining pressure-affected objects under water
- Practicing use of emergency breathing equipment
- Recompression chamber overview
Promises We Don’t Break:
- No more than 4 people per instructor
- Materials Including PADI Specialty Diver Manual
- All Dive Equipment Included
- Specialty Deep Diver Certification
- Hours are flexible
- Multi language if requested (French, Spanish, German, Dutch…)
Sign up here at Siam Scuba 1 day before you would like to start the course; get a PADI Deep Specialty Diver Manual and a brief explanation of how to use it from our Staff.
10:00: Review the answers with your instructor
12:00: Dive 1st (Deep Dive 1 Maximum depth of 30 meters.)
14:00: Dive 2nd (Deep Dive 2 Maximum depth of 30 meters)
06:00: Dive 3rd(Deep Dive 3 Maximum depth of 40 meters.)
08:00: Dive 4th (Deep Dive 4 Maximum depth of 30 meters)
We have accommodation to suit all budgets, from shared rooms to bungalows with a private pool
** All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the instructors see fit.
* Rates are only valid for bookings paid via internet!.